WGN News: Toxic or Non-Toxic?
August 14, 2015UncategorizedComments Off on WGN News: Toxic or Non-Toxic?
Dr. Derse at WGN-TV talking tips for keeping pets safe from toxic items.

Dr. Derse at WGN-TV talking tips for keeping pets safe from toxic items.

Should you be worried if your cat ate roses? Or your dog ate raisins? Dr. Derse was recently on WGN TV’s Midday News show quizzing the anchor about ‘toxic’ vs. ‘non-toxic’ items for pets. Here’s the link.

Bottom line, if your pet ingests something and you are not sure if it is toxic, contact your primary veterinarian, local ER or ASPCA Animal Poison Control immediately.

Dr. Derse discussing if roses or lilies are toxic on WGN-TV.

Dr. Derse discussing if roses or lilies are toxic on WGN-TV.